Airport Transfers, Train Station Pickup
Airport Transfers are provided by our network of independent Russian guides and interpreters located in over 60 cities throughout Russia and Ukraine, as well as Belarus, Latvia, Moldova and Kazakhstan.
Regardless of your destination within Russia or Ukraine, there is a good chance your international flight will be landing in Moscow, Saint Petersburg or Kiev. If it is your first visit to Eastern Europe this can often be an intimidating experience.
It doesn't have to be so. You can avoid the stress and turn this into a positive experience. Furthermore, you don't have to pay VIP prices.
Airport transfer assistance can reduce a great deal of stress if you do not speak the local language. Don't spend your time anxious and confused trying to do everything on your own. Let an independent Russian interpreter assist you from the very moment you clear customs at the international airport to the time you board your connecting train or plane. With an independent Russian interpreter at your side you can make the most of your brief stopover.
This service can create considerable savings. Airport transfers provided by travel agencies can be quite expensive. Granted, such airport pickup services have to hire a car, a driver, pay for fuel and leave enough for a reasonable profit. With an independent Russian guide you simply receive the local knowledge of your own Russian interpreter. This way you can hire your own car, purchase your own tickets and rent your own accommodations, and only pay the price of a native resident. You save because you avoid the large mark-up that western visitors often pay.
Your personal Russian interpreter can:
- Greet you at the airport or train station upon your arrival.
- Your guide can help you choose the best means of transportation to your hotel, depending on your budget. Want to save money and take the metro or tram? No problem, simply ask your guide.
- Assist with hotel room rental (if departing the next day).
- Your guide is knowledgeable about a wide range of accommodations, from luxury hotels to hotels for the budget minded traveler.
- Help with ticket purchase for your connecting train or plane.
- Your guide can escort you to the appropriate station or ticket office and help you buy your ticket.
- Help you find and board your connecting train or plane.
- Your guide can be with you until your final departure.