Boryspil International Airport
Boryspil Airport Terminal B
Boryspil International Airport (KBP) is Ukraine's largest and busiest airport. It is located 29 km (18 miles) east of Kiev, and 6 km (3.7 miles) west of the city of Boryspil.
Boryspil currently has three main terminals, plus one VIP terminal.
• Terminal B serves all domestic arrivals and departures.
• Terminal D is the airport's main terminal for international arrivals and departures.
• Terminal F is mostly utilized for the servicing of low-cost and charter airlines.
• Boryspil Airport official website (arrivals & departures)
• Ukraine International Airlines
• AeroSvit Ukrainian Airlines
The airport's entrance is located at the dedicated branch of the M03 national road.
Car & Taxi
Boryspil has a number of long-stay guarded car parks as well as designated drop-off points and taxi stands. (Taxis can be booked for a set price at counters inside the airports terminal buildings.)
Kiev Bus Routes
Several bus and minibus lines serve the airport, connecting it to the closest stations of the Syretsko-Pecherska Line (green line on east side of river) and the central railway station.
Long Distance Buses
Many intercity bus routes to or from Kiev make dedicated stopover at the airport to cater for airline passengers from other cities. All long-distance and Kiev-bound buses arrive to the airport's bus station located near the "B" terminal.
Construction is ongoing to complete a rail link from the airport to Kiev's central station.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Kiev Forum.