Hi, I'm Victoria, I'm 28 years old and live in Donetsk, Ukraine.
I'm freelance interpreter working with English, Spanish, Russian and Ukrainian for 7 years already. My experience is huge, I was working for large industrial plans and national and international companies in Ukraine and abroad.
I'm fully available due to my freelance position.
My rates: 20 euro/hour, 150 euro/full day.
Contact information: mobile +38 095 912 91 06, skype: vika.moroz, e-mail: email@example.com
01/2012 – up to now
Freelance translator and interpreter, cooperation with several translation agencies
Interpretation (consecutive, simultaneous and chouchoutage), translation, proof reading
10/2010 – 10/2011
METINVEST HOLDING LLC, Donetsk, Ukraine
PA and Interpreter to CTO (expat)
- Interpretation (consecutive, simultaneous and chouchoutage) – negotiations, Boards of Directors, technical meetings, interviews, presentations, video calls, trips to company production facilities.
- Translation: technical specifications, orders, contracts, letters, minutes of meetings, user’s guides, specifications and reports of different departments, presentations and other materials.
08/2008 – 10/2010
JSC Sarmat - SABMiller Ukraine, Donetsk, Ukraine
PA and interpreter to Technical Director (expat)
- Translation: technical specifications, legal documents, orders, contracts, letters, minutes of meetings, design and standard documentation, reports of different departments and other materials
- Interpretation (consecutive and chouchoutage) – negotiations, technical meetings, daily meetings, tastings, press conferences, interviews, presentations, interpretation on site, brewery tours holding and interpretation
- Project coordination:
SABMiller-WWF-GTZ Water Futures Partnership
SABMiller Sustainable development
08/2006 – 02/2008
United Steel Industries FZC, Fujairah, UAE
Translator and Interpreter:
- Interpretation (consecutive and chouchoutage) – negotiations, technical meetings, contacts with local authorities, on site, on exhibitions and presentations, telephone negotiations
- Translation – technical specifications, legal documents, contracts, letters, minutes of meetings, design and standard documentation, tender bids, manuals on equipment erection, fitting, repair and operation, user’s manuals, specifications and reports of different departments and other materials.
- Correspondence with foreign, Ukrainian and local partners.