Finlandsky Train Station
Finlandsky Train Station - St Petersburg, Russia
- Serving trains running to Helsinki, Finland
- Also called: Finlandsky Terminal, Finlandsky Railway Station, Финляндский вокзал, Finlyansky Vokzal, Finland Station
- Finlandsky Station was opened in 1870
- schedule of commuter trains (short distance elektrichki)
- Metro station: Ploshchad Lenina
Saint Petersburg Train Tickets Online
Buy Train Tickets With the Assistance of a Local Guide
- purchase tickets with the help of a Saint Petersburg guide
Purchase Saint Petersburg Train Tickets On Your Own
- Substitute the bold description (in brackets) with your train information. (See Finlandsky Train Station schedules and itineraries below for further information).
- Translate the information using Google Translator.
- Print and give the translated version to the lady selling tickets.
- For detailed information, see our Trains in Russia page.
How many tickets? - (1, 2, 3...)
Station of origin? - (name of city you're traveling from)
Station of destination? - (name of city you're traveling to)
What date? - (ie. July 21, 2008)
Type of train wagon? - (S. Wagon, class 2, class 3 or class 4)
Number of train? - (according to train schedule - if you know)
Can you please write to me the final cost of the ticket?
Arrivals to FinlandskyyTerminal from...Terminal from...
Train № 034 from Helsinki
Train № 036 from Helsinki
Train № 852 from Kuznechnoye
Train № 854 from Kuznechnoye
Train № 816 from Vyborg
Train № 818 from Vyborg
Train № 838 from Vyborg
Train № 840 from Vyborg
For a detailed dates and times, enter the Train № in the CIS Railway Timetable search system.
Departures from FinlandskyyTerminal to...Terminal to...
Train № 033 to Helsinki
Train № 035 to Helsinki
Train № 851 to Kuznechnoye
Train № 853 to Kuznechnoye
Train № 815 to Vyborg
Train № 817 to Vyborg
Train № 837 to Vyborg
Train № 839 to Vyborg
- Resources for planning your Trans Siberian Railway journey.